Establishment of Anamalai Tiger Conservation Foundation
The Anamalai Tiger Conservation foundation has been established as per section 38-X of Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972 with the following objectives:
- To facilitate ecological, economic, social and cultural development in the Anamalai Tiger Reserve.
- To promote eco-tourism with the involvement of local stake holders communities and provide support to safeguard the natural environment in the Anamalai Tiger Reserve.
- To facilitate the creation of and or maintenance of, such assets as may be necessary for fulfilling the above said objectives.
- To solicit technical, financial, social and other support received for the activities of the foundation for achieving the above said objectives from different sources permitted by law,
- To support research, environmental education and training in the above related fields.
- To augment and mobilize financial resources including recycling of entry and such other fees, received in a tiger reserves to foster stake–holder.
Contributions to the foundation are solicited from the public and corporate and philanthropists to fulfil the objectives of the Foundation. The Foundation is exempted under 80G of the Income Tax 1961 for donations received in favour Foundation.
Make a donation